Wednesday, January 21, 2009

GLUTEN-FREE TARTS











PEAR LAVENDER TART











APPLE CHOCOLATE TART






As you may or may not know, Grandma bakes some scrumptious GLUTEN-FREE desserts. I created tarts for BISTANGO RESTAURANT in NYC, including these luscious BLUEBERRY TARTS. The tart crust is made from ground Almonds, layered with chocolate, then fresh berries coated in a sweet fruit glaze. 

BISTANGO features my APPLE TARTS, BERRY TARTS, PUMPKIN CHEESE CAKE and will soon carry my PEAR & LAVENDER CREAM CHEESE TARTS. 

Grandma makes wicked GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES too!

Mike said: "The Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are fantastic; I got them as a present for my niece... tasted one and didn't want to give then up - they were that good!"
 

2 comments:

  1. Eating gluten-free often left me feeling deprived at snack and dessert time. Ha! Not anymore! Grandma's gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are cruchy, chewy, chocolatey and downright decadent! If you must avoid gluten, DO NOT miss out on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oynk! Grandma appreciates your kind words. Let me know when you're ready for the next batch.

    ReplyDelete